Recipe was adapted from Mango Magic by Bay Books
3 medium size mangoes
2 tablespoon caster sugar
1 tablespoon gelatine
3 tablespoon juice
300 ml thickened cream
- Peeled and puree 2 mangoes and add sugar. Stir well.
- Sprinkle gelatine over the juice and place the bowl over hot water and stir to dissolve.
- Fold dissolved gelatine in the mango puree.
- Whip up the cream, then fold in mango mixture.
- Pour into dessert cup.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- thinly sliced mango cheeks for toppings
| || |