- 2 (8 or 9 inch round cake (any flavor), baked, cooled and refrigerated (see Recipe ideas)
- 1 batch Wonder Cream Frosting (see recipes)
- Mini Oreo Cookies
- #18 decorating tip
- Disposable decorating bag
Level and fill your cooled cakes. Spread White Wonder Cream Frosting on top and sides of cake. Smooth with a straight edge metal spatula. TIP: Put crushed Oreos in center for a delicious filling.
- Place #18 tip in decorator bag and snip end to reveal half of the tip. Add white frosting. Make cursive g’s and o’s along top border. Make cursive l’s and i’s along bottom border. Make cursive o’s on top of the cake.
- Place mini Oreo’s to decorate top of cake.