- 2 (8 or 9 inch round cake (any flavor), baked, cooled and refrigerated (see Recipes)
- 1 batch Wonder Cream Frosting (see recipes)
- Pixie Sticks - all colors
- Marshmallows (put in freezer until ready to use)
- Skittles Candy
- #16 decorating tip
- Disposable decorating bag
- Lemon Yellow Americolor food gel
Level and fill your cooled cakes. Spread White Wonder Cream Frosting on top and sides of cake. Smooth with a straight edge metal spatula.
With remaining frosting, make yellow frosting with yellow food paste. Insert the star tip into a decorator bag. Snip 1/2 inch of the bag so the tip is halfway through. Add yellow frosting into the bag.
Make cursive y’s along top border. Make cursive e’s along bottom border. Make singe cursive j’s around sides of the cake. Use the above photo as your guide.
Take marshmallows out of your freezer and cut into slices to make flower petals. Arrange the petals around the cake and insert skittles candy for the flower centers.